1) The Claremont Club may, at its sole discretion, offer the Perkville (the "Program") pursuant to which our Club Members can be awarded reward points through use of the Perkville website, and certain other activities that The Claremont Club designates from time to time.
2) Opting in to email communication from The Claremont Club allows Perkville to maintain the integrity of your rewards account. You may opt-out of receiving email from The Claremont Club at any time you wish. Please remember that when you opt-out, you will no longer receive email updates on points.
3) The Claremont Club may, without notice, terminate the Program at any time, change the Program rules, benefits, conditions of participation, the goods or services offered in redemption of reward points, the number of points required to redeem goods and services, make no future awards, and void all prior points awarded, for any participant or all participants in the program, at its sole discretion, at any time. These changes may be made even though such changes may affect the value of the reward points already accumulated.
4) All reward points can be earned and must be used according to the terms and conditions of the Program. Reward points may only be exchanged for such goods and services from clubs managed by The Claremont Club as determined by The Claremont Club at the time of redemption. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash. The Claremont Club assumes no liability for any prior offers which may have been presented, but which is not a current offer at the time of redemption.
5) The Claremont Club makes no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaims any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the Program or any goods or services provided through the Program.
6) Referral points can be voided if referee's membership is not held for 30 days.
7) All interpretations of these rules, terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of The Claremont Club.